Time-over/undervoltage relay and protection assemblies
RXEDK 2H is a microprocessor based time-over/undervoltage relay with two measuring stages, which are switchable for over- or undervoltage functions independently of each other.
Stage 1 is programmable for two different time functions; definite time characteristic and inverse time characteristic.
Stage 2 has a definite time characteristic, settable from 0 to 10 s.
RXEDK 2H can be used in a number of different applications, such as; neutral point voltage-, overvoltage-, flash-over-, undervoltage- or stator earth-fault protection. The optional built in filters provide extended application possibilities. For example; A model measuring the third harmonic is available. Other frequencies of interest may also be quoted.
- Wide setting ranges in two measuring stages
- Built in operating time delays for both stages
- Over- and undervoltage setting selectable for both stages
- Allows setting close to maximum service values due to high resetting ratio
- Available with optional filters for different frequency response
- Low burden